Mrs. Bali’s First Grade News
August 28, 2026
Review of our week:
I have been doing some assessing this week to see where your child is in reading. Each day, we interview our leader and each child then writes something about the leader and draws a picture. When we finish each student will have a book they have made with a page about each person in our class. I am very excited to see how much each child has improved in their writing abilities. In math we have been working on ways to make 10.
Next Week’s Leaders:
Monday, August 31 – Jaime
Tuesday, September 1– Kaydence
Wednesday, September 2– Maddie
Thursday, September 3 – Mikale
Friday, September 4 – Nash
Reading Records:
I have included the reading record for September. The reading record is due by the date at the bottom. Please, take the time to help your child with their reading. They need to color an apple for each day they read for 20 minutes. I tell them to keep it in a safe place and to color an apple as soon as they are finished reading. Thanks
Upcoming Events:
• Monday, September 7– No School (Labor Day)
• Wednesday, September 9 – School Pictures
• September 10-11 – Mrs. Bali will be gone. I will be with my boys at the Stock Show.
• Friday, September 18 – Celebrate Robbie’s Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment