Thursday, April 4, 2019

April 5 Newsletter


Mrs. Bali’s First Grade News
April 5, 2019

Review of our week:
         In math, we finished our chapter on measurement and telling time.  Miss S. finished yesterday.  We will really miss her.  She was a great addition to our class. 
      Thank you for those of you who said you would send eggs.  I could use 1-2 more to send 2 dozen eggs.  If you can, please let me know.  Thanks

FYI:
         We will start putting class lists together.  If you know your child is not going to be at our school next year please let me know and I will let the office know.  Thanks

Family Fun Days:
         If you would still like to do a Family Fun Day and have not signed up please let me know. 

Flat Stanley:
         I already sent a letter, explaining what we are doing with Flat Stanley, please make sure you read it and get me your address as soon as possible. Please pick somebody who will take him and do some fun things with him. This is one of the most fun activities we do. I will start sending them as soon as I have the address. You can even email the address to me.

Upcoming Events:
·      Friday, April 12 – Celebrate Tanner’s Birthday
·      April 15-19 – No School (Spring Break)
·      Monday, April 22 – Celebrate Rowdy’s Birthday
·      Friday, April 26 – Family Fun Day (Clayton Family)
·      Saturday, April 27 – Kite Flight Festival at CMS 10-3
·      Friday, May 3 – Family Fun Day
·      Wednesday, May 8 – Field Trip
·      Friday, May 10 – Family Fun Day
·      Friday, May 17 – Family Fun Day
·      Monday, May 20 – First Grade Program in the Gym @ 2:00
·      Tuesday, May 21 – Field Day & Color Run
·      Wednesday, May 22 – Last day of school

        
        

No comments:

Post a Comment