Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 28 Newsletter


Mrs. Bali’s First Grade News
August 28, 2015

Review of our week:
         We have our first full week behind us and it went great.  We are still working on learning our procedures and getting into a routine.  I am so excited about our class and the upcoming year.  I have really enjoyed getting to know your child.  There are a few things I wanted to remind you about as well as some things coming up.

Raz Kids:
         If you have not checked out the website, please do so.  I sent home a log in paper with the information on it.

Preps:
         We have P.E. on Tuesdays.  Please send your child with appropriate clothing and shoes.  I sent home 2 papers from Miss Taylor yesterday.  We also have Library on Thursdays. Your child needs to bring their books back in order to get new books.  I have asked them to keep their books in their backpacks. 

Homework & Reading Records:
         I have included the reading record for September and a couple of pages of math.  The math pages are due by next Friday and the reading record is due by the date at the bottom.  Please, take the time to help your child with this math and with their reading.  Thanks

Forms Online:
         In my email there is a link to help you with this.  If you still have questions, email me or call Mrs. Griffiths in the office.
Upcoming Events:
·      Monday, September 7 –No School (Labor Day)
·      Friday, September 11 – Family Fun Day
·      Saturday, September 12 – Back To School Bash & Splash
·      Monday, September 14 – Vision & Dental Screenings
·      Tuesday, September 22 – Celebrate Will’s Birthday
·      Friday, September 25 – Fall Pictures
·      Friday, September 25 – Family Fun Day
·      September 28-October 2 – SEP Week (School gets out at 2:30 everyday.)
FYI:
         * If your child has not turned in any of the papers I sent                   home please do so ASAP.
         * Thank you to those of you who donated things off our             board.
         * Remember school starts at 8:50 please have your child                    here before that.
* Remember to keep saving those Box Tops. Have everybody you know save them for your child.
* If you have not sent all of the supplies I had on the list                                  yet, please do so as soon as you can.  If you can’t get them or can’t get them right now, just let me know.  I would like to start putting their portfolios together.  Thanks
        
         I really appreciate all of the help and support I have received so far.  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
                                                      Thanks,
                                                      Brooke



Here is the list for snacks.  Please send approximately 25. If you are unable to do this please let me know.

August 31 – Chantz
September 1- Cohen
September 2 – Dylan
September 3 – Gracie
September 4 - Hayden

September 7 – No School (Labor Day)
September 8 – Holden
September 9- Jarom
September 10- Kamryn
September 11 - Kensley


No comments:

Post a Comment