Mrs. Bali’s First Grade News
March 17, 2017
Review of our week:
In math we started on telling time. This is a very important concept. If you could spend some time with your child working on this, that would be great. We only do to the hour and the half hour. We will continue to spend time on that as well. I have also been doing some assessing. I will send progress reports next week. We also wrote about what we would do if we were a leprechaun and how to catch a leprechaun.
* Library on Tuesday, please make sure your child has their books.
* There were a few of you who talked about doing a Family Fun, but didn’t schedule one. If you would like to still do one, please get with me so we can schedule a time.
· Friday, March 24 – Spring Pictures
· Friday, March 24 – Family Fun Day (Holmgren)
· Wednesday, March 29 – Kindergarten Registration
· Thursday, March 30 – Family Fun Day (Bulloch Family)
· Friday, March 31 – Celebrate Brittnee’s Birthday
· Friday, March 31 – Family Fun Day
· Friday, April 7 – Family Fun Day (Murray Family)
· Friday, April 7 – Celebrate Ada’s Birthday
· Friday, April 14 – Easter Party
· Friday, April 14 – Celebrate Jack’s Birthday
· April 17-21 - No School (Spring Break)